Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bye Bye, Beach House

I have a love-hate relationship with my children's sandbox. I love the peace & playfulness it brings; I hate the grit of the sand under my feet as they track it in the house. Really, the only place I can tolerate sand is at the beach & baby, this ain't no beach house.

A few months ago, I was trolling Pinterest, where all good & perfect things come to reside, & I came across this little beauty of a tip: use Johnson's baby powder to remove sand from little hands & feet. So, I thought I'd give it a try. And guess what?

IT'S LIKE MAGIC!

No, kidding. I just pour a little baby powder on those baby fingers & the sand disappears. Seriously, it's just gone.

Buh-bye sandy hands! Buh-bye gritty floor! Hel-lo baby powder, the one thing I've saved from those "new baby" kits that I've never found a purpose for- until now! It just took  me 4 kids & 2 sandboxes to figure this out.

Kids should seriously come with a manual.



                                 

Share your sanity savers with me on twitter @preschoolmomma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to share? Leave a comment!