Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 4th Celebrations

This is the 1st holiday in a very long time that we have NO PLANS! I've gotta say, I'm a little bit pumped about this. With both sides of the family local, our holidays book up pretty quickly. We love having family close by but sometimes its fun to make your own plans too.

I'm not really a Pinterest parent. In my mind, I am, but when it come to actually executing some of these fun ideas I just don't quite get there. I'm okay with it. But since we're home for the 4th, I actually planned ahead for once & have some fun things I'm going to attempt to carry out tomorrow. (Roll over the titles to get the Pinterest link.)

Fourth of July Layered Drinks

This are kid-friendly & fairly easy. I'm just hoping all the colors don't mix together!





I splurged & got the Ghirardelli white chocolate for these. Yum!




Can you tell I have a sweet tooth this week? Thought we'd have this as dessert.





Happy 4th of July! I'll be dodging the neighborhood fireworks- eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to share? Leave a comment!