Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back At It

Bet you thought I quit, didn't you?

I'm still here, pluggin' along. I hit some minor snafu's & then, took a vacation. Ya know, regular stuff.

A few weeks ago, my laptop got so hot it nearly burnt my hand. I decided I probably shouldn't use it or leave it plugged in. That left me with blogging on the desktop- not easy with a toddler since he likes to remove all of the books from the shelves in the office where I would've been working.

So, limited blogging time + packing 6 people for vacation = no blogging

Last week, our family spent the week in sunny Fripp Island, South Carolina. Fripp is the most relaxing place to go if you have multiple children, especially while they're small. You park your car & don't get back in it until you leave. Everyone drives golf carts around so there's no shuffling people in & out of vehicles. It's a beautiful thing. There isn't much to do other than go to the beach and/or the pool, which is just fine with my family. It was a fun week with some much needed R&R.
                                    
                                             
                             


Now, I'm back. New laptop arrives tomorrow; I have big plans for you guys. It's amazing how much time you have to think when the only thing you have to decide for the day is beach or pool

What did I miss while I was gone? I did hear someone mention something about a baby... ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to share? Leave a comment!