Monday, July 29, 2013

This Week's Project...

I like to be crafty & creative; I just never seem to have to the time  be willing to make the time. Nobody ever has time to just sit down & bust out a craft. You've gotta make time to get your creative juices flowing. My problem is that by the time I have a window to get something created I'm kinda tired, or I have to fold laundry... it's always something. I'm having a hard time getting motivated so I'm hoping to use you guys to keep me accountable. Hope you don't mind :)

So, I'm putting it out there. Here's the craftiness that I'm hoping to get my hands on this week:



I have this perfect space in my hallway right by the garage door where I can hang this baby. My plan is to put cute fabric inside the frame as well as the dots to form the quote bubble. Then, I'm going to write on the outside with a dry erase marker. 

What am I going to write? I dunno.... maybe something inspirational, something I want the boys to learn/remember, Bible verses, math facts, my grocery list... whatever I feel the need share & display. The possibilities are kinda endless. 

Where did I find this little gem? Of course, at Pinterest. Click here for the link so you can pin it too. 

Now that I've committed, let's see if I can get it done! Check back at the end of the week for the after pics!

What project is hanging over your head, waiting to be completed? Share your craftiness with me! @preschoolmomma on Twitter
Find me on Pinterest @ joyriley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to share? Leave a comment!