Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Have Failed

Put a big fat F on my report card, I have failed.




Pinterest project is still incomplete. It is sitting in my office, unfinished & getting dusty.

I have made some progress. I actually moved my ironing board downstairs to iron the background fabric. I didn't actually iron it yet, but I'm prepared when it's time.

I was hoping that publicly sharing my intentions would help me to follow through, but now I know: shame is not a motivator for me.

I can give you a gazillion reasons why it's incomplete- very valid reasons- but bottom line is I have failed. No excuses.

I'm going to accept my shame & move on.

It's the admirable thing to do.


If you would like to see what my Pinterest project should've looked like click here

Misery loves company. Do you have a Pinterest fail? Share it with me, especially if it's hilarious & includes pictures :)
@preschoolmomma on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to share? Leave a comment!